Flexo Printer Slotter Chain Feeder Slotting And Creasing Machine
- The machine and the worktable are installed integrally. Paper is pushed and fed by chain manually. Pressing, trimming slotting and cutting can be finished once.
- Phase of dike cutter is adjusted by the planet gear mechanism which can be fine adjusted within 360 degrees clockwise or anticlockwise and is equipped with a dial to show the adjusted data.
- The main machine is controlled by frequency control device. Stepless speed regulation can be achieved within the scope of 0-70 sheets/minutes, which is convenient for customers.
- Gears are made of high quality carbon steel and cast iron which are quenched and tempered, and gear surface is treated by high frequency quenching or normalizing, so as to ensure high hardness. Gears are lubricated by spray type cycle lubrication which improves working conditions of gears and reduce noise.
- The machine can be inched clockwise or anticlockwise for quick adjustment.
Few improvements in product specification and mechanism due to technical need will not be informed otherwise.